- New column in requirement table which shows # children verified
- You can now assign an owner to a specification, the owner will get notified every time there is a change in the specification: Read more about ownerships here.
- Possibility to add user permissions on components: Read more about permissions here.
- You can now subscribe to a component and get notifications when something in this component changes, including when someone adds a new Vali or changes an existing Vali: Read more about notifications here.
- Display units of the values in budget charts
- Possibility to add user permissions on simulations
- Changes to the Valispace API:
- New endpoint for list of components: /rest/components/
- New endpoint for list of Valis: /rest/valis/
- New endpoint for list of matrices: /rest/matrices/
- New endpoint for textvalis: /rest/textvalis
- Email notifications: Subscribe to get daily, weekly or monthly emails with notifications for your workspace