In Valispace, collaborators are all the users within your deployment or workspace.
Users can also belong to one or more user groups.
You can then assign users or a group of users to:
- components (read more about ownerships here)
- specifications (read more about ownerships here)
- ... and even guarantee specific permissions to them (read more about permissions here)
How to: Access and Edit Users
To see the complete list of your collaborators:
- Click on Project
- Navigate to Collaborators
Within this site, you can edit the user name, as well as the first and last name of the users.
Moreover, you can see the groups the users have been assigned to.
How to create a Group and assign Users
To create new groups:
- Go to Project
- Navigate to "Collaborators"
- Click on the "Group" Tab on the top
- Click on the "+" sign to add a new group
Now you can add users to this group by clicking on "+ add user".
To add or remove users from an existing group, hover over the users and click on the "edit" button.