Creating tasks in components
Valispace allows you to create tasks directly from a related component. Allowing you to easily manage and track tasks related to the components you are managing within a project
To create a task directly from a component:
- Click on the component you would like to add a related task to.
- Click on the tasks icon in the top right hand corner, as shown below. This will open up the tasks panel on the right hand side of the screen.
- Create a new task by clicking on “+ task”.
- To edit the status of the task, click on the tick icon to the left hand side of the task.
- To add a discussion to a task, click on the discussions icon.
To learn more about task management in Valispace, click here.