Oftentimes within collaborative projects, it is imperative that discussions between users are managed and stored effectively to ensure all issues and comments are resolved. Valispace allows users to create comments directly from the related requirements. Users can subscribe to discussions to receive notifications when a comment status has changed.
To post a discussion:
- Click on the specification you would like to comment on.
- Navigate to the top right hand corner of the screen and click on the discussions symbol as highlighted below.
- This will open up the discussion panel on the right hand side of your screen, insert your comment in the field indicated and press “Enter”.
- A prompt box will appear, here you can choose the specific requirement within the specification which the comment relates to.
- To respond to a comment, click on the arrow highlighted in red to open up the reply section.
To change the status of the discussion click on the 3 vertical dots in the right hand corner of the comment box. Navigate to “Change status” and choose the required status.
To subscribe to a comment click on the bell icon in the top right corner.
To see discussions for all requirements navigate to the discussions section in the project module.