Oftentimes, you may need to add an image to a requirement to better illustrate the requirement text. Valispace allows you to add images to individual requirements either by URL or by uploading a file.
To add an image to a requirement:
- Ensure that the “Image” column is showing in the requirements table. If this is not the case then navigate to the 3 vertical dots in the top right hand corner of the requirements table.
- Click on “Edit Visible columns” in the drop down menu.
- Ensure that the “Images” box is ticked.
- Now the “Images” column should appear in the requirements table, click on the “+ image” button in the row with requirements you would like to add an image to.
- Choose your method of uploading the image.