The dashboard also enables you to insert buttons to either link or trigger external scripts.
To insert buttons:
- Navigate to the dashboard you would like to add the button into.
- Click on the “+” add button in the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
- Click on “add block”
- Navigate to the “Actions” section.
- To insert a button to create a link click on the “Link” icon. Insert the text you would like to appear on the button in the “button text” field.
- To create a button for a “Request” click on the request button.
You have the option to choose the method of request under “Request” , as shown in the image below.
By ticking the “Wait for response” box, the request button will remain greyed out until the request has been processed.
Insert the request data in the field and click save to insert the request button into the dashboard.