- Added a new way to breakdown your requirements into child requirements, with automatic naming suggestions based on the selected specification. Read more about the requirements breakdown process here.
- Added a warning on requirement rules when there is a unit mismatch in the expression
- New functionality to add a custom simulation unit to a simulation input value. The value will be converted from the nominal unit to the simulation unit, which is the value that will be used in the simulation
- A new option when you create a copy of a component and there are sub-components which are connected, either within the tree or to another component outside the tree. You can select from the option 1) to connect the sub-components only within the new copy, which means they will loose the connection to the outside, or option 2) to keep the connections to the original components
- Allow to make dependencies directly between tasks, without adding input and output files to the tasks. Read more about creating dependencies between tasks here.