Requirements & verifications
- Verification methods are now project specific, so you can set up different verification methods for different projects
- Renamed requirement groupings to folders (for grouping several specifications) and sections (for grouping requirements within one specification)
- Tasks can now have a start date. The start date will define the earliest possible start date of the task, which means that if a task has a dependency that finishes after the specified start date, the task will start when the dependency finishes.
- You can now set up webhooks which subscribe to specific actions in Valispace, such as when a new Vali is created or when a requirement is updated, to trigger external scripts or notifications. Read more about how to set up the webhooks on your deployment here.
- It is now possible to open certain files types that you have uploaded to Valispace directly in the browser, instead of downloading to view the files. This works for images and PDF files (not Word and Excel files for now), and these files will open in a new tab in the browser.