In Valispace, you can create customised verification methods to verify your projects requirements.
1. To create customised verification methods, first head to the project module and navigate to "Project Settings"
2. Once you have navigated to the "project settings" click on "+ Create new verification Method" to add a new verification method.
3. In the pop up box, enter the details of your verification method, In the example below the "Parent" of the verification method "Battery Test" is "Test".
4. Once you have clicked "Create" the new verification method will show up under the parent verification method.
5. To add a closeout reference type to your new verification method, click on the "+Add" button in the closeout reference column.
6. Select a closeout reference type for the verification method from the drop down menu.
7. The new verification method will now appear under the "Verification Methods" drop down menu in the verifications module.